- Jenks Crime Statistics Lowest in Tulsa County -
Although usual crimes of opportunity continue to occur occasionally such as minor vandalism, larcenies, and traffic related issues, overall the Jenks community remains the safest area to live in Tulsa County.
- Close garage door when not in use.
- Never leave keys in car and lock car at all times.
- Never have visible valuables in plain site in your auto. If necessary, cover items in order not to see something of value.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Buckle up. Use child seats for youngsters.
- Turn head over shoulder to change lanes. Don’t solely depend on side or rear view mirrors.