- All reservations must be processed through Jenks Fire Department Administration 918-298-1491
- Church services and workshops are not allowed
- Events may not be scheduled more than 30 days in advance; some variance may be granted for an organization, such as an HOA, where the event must give substantial notice for the meeting
- The facilities are generally available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Use of the Ewing‐Perryman facilities is restricted to Jenks civic organizations, Homeowners Associations, and City Government only. The Fire Department or any agency of City Government may cancel any event because of immediate government operations necessity
- The facility is to be left in the condition it was prior to the meeting. All trash is to be placed in a receptacle
- Lights in the meeting room are to be turned off before leaving
- No meetings are allowed at the Fire Station which includes children (age 12 and under)
- Scheduling for the facility is on a first‐come, first‐serve basis
There is no charge for the use of this facility by Jenks civic organizations, non‐profit organizations, and Jenks City Government.
Damages to the facilities or furnishings will be billed at 125% of the cost of replacement, including labor.
Groups must provide their own equipment such as PA systems, overhead screens, DVD Players, etc.
View the reservation form.