How do I go to defensive driving school?

Every individual can take a Defensive Driving Class on their own every 2 years, to reduce points off their driving record. This does not remove the violation from your record, it only removes 2 points. This also may give you a reduction on your car insurance, unless it is court ordered. There are several recognized defense driving schools, call the Court Clerk at 918-556-7409 to find out which ones are recognized by the Jenks Municipal Court. Jenks does not accept online defensive driving courses.

Show All Answers

1. When are your hours of operation?
2. What is the Department of Public Safety’s telephone number?
3. To whom and where do I send my reinstatement fee?
4. Who do I call to find out about the status of my driver license?
5. Who do I call about a tag transfer or renewal?
6. Who do you call about a stop sign or a red light?
7. Can I obtain a copy of my driving record?
8. What are the requirements of D.P.S.?
9. What number do I call about District Court cases, civil and/or criminal?
10. Who gets the money on a refund?
11. Why can’t the Court Clerk tell me what actions I should take?
12. How do I go to defensive driving school?
13. What victim services are available?
14. Can I obtain a copy of my history with the court?
15. Will the violation go on my driving record?